Sign in with
Your question

Sound card for acer aspire one

Last response: in Components
July 17, 2010 1:57:27 AM

I was cleaning out some unused programs in my computer a couple of days ago. I think i might have deleted my audio card hardware by accident because now my speakers or volume wont work. Help?

More about : sound card acer aspire

July 17, 2010 1:58:50 AM

is reinstalling not an option? the drivers should be on acers website right?
m
l
July 17, 2010 2:02:56 AM

Im not sure, im not too briliant with computers
m
l
Related resources
July 17, 2010 7:41:56 AM

You don't need to be brilliant. You could be as dumb as an Apple store genius & figure out the solution.

Quote:
I think i might have deleted my audio card hardware by accident

You mean you deleted the audio drivers, since you cannot "delete" hardware.
Go to the manufacturer's website & download the appropriate driver for you model.

http://us.acer.com/acer/service.do?LanguageISOCtxParam=...
m
l
July 17, 2010 7:03:00 PM

That wasn't very nice and if your as bad-ass as you think, then why are you spending your time on a website like this? Thats right. Shut up and find a real hobby
m
l
July 17, 2010 7:06:03 PM

But thank you for the help, next time you dont need to include the attitude.
m
l
July 19, 2010 6:11:02 AM

I seem to have plucked a nerve :D 
I was not referring to you in particular. Only saying that anyone absolutely dumb (which could be even me) could solve that problem. You don't need a great deal of technical knowledge for that (in fact you don't need any). I said you could be dumb, did not imply that you are.
But obviously you've mis-read that & got agitated. So here goes - Sorry but I didn't mean to offend you.
m
l
July 19, 2010 9:54:29 AM

try and get the sound card/chipset vendor name, download Astra32 or similar to help you out
m
l
!