Sign in with
Your question

4 speakers set up, but 2 back speakers come out static

Last response: in Components
July 17, 2010 2:09:53 AM

So i recently bought 2 new speakers so i decide to hook it up to have 4.1 speaker system for my computer. The speakers in the front are logetech LS2.1 speakers, and on the back i have soundworks 2.1 speakers. i know its weird that i have 2 subwover but its shouldnt be the problem.

When i listen to music or watch movies, the 2 speakers in the back would have static sometimes, could be the pitch of the sound is too high. it happens a lot in some songs,while doesnt happen at all in other songs. Ive tried to solve the problem using the back speakers only and the sound is crystal clear. however, when i use it for the back and use 4 speakers at a time, the static happens again. PLEASE HELP ME OUT! :D 

Realtek HD Audio Manager : 6.0.1.5938
Win 7 64bit, integrated sound
July 17, 2010 7:36:58 AM

Could you specify how have you connected both the systems into the audio i/p of the motherboard?
m
l
July 17, 2010 4:59:07 PM

ksampanna said:
Could you specify how have you connected both the systems into the audio i/p of the motherboard?

I have connected the speakers one set to the green, 1 set to the blue , in the back of the computer. when i test the location of the speakers in the hd audio manager, it comes out correctly. Heres a screen shot of the hd manager audio manager:
m
l
Related resources
July 19, 2010 6:24:52 AM

The make of your motherboard please.
m
l
July 20, 2010 3:35:55 PM

ksampanna said:
The make of your motherboard please.

I've connected it to the blue and green audio jack to this motherboard:

m
l
July 20, 2010 5:51:40 PM

You have to have a single 5.1 channel system whose outputs you plug into the blue & green jacks on the motherboard. You cannot just connect two separate 2.1 directly into the motherboard. It just won't work.
If at all you want to connect both, you have to first route them to an external amplifier & then connect the PC & the amplifier.
Bottomline: You cannot use your current setup as it is. Either disconnect the set on the blue jack, or use an external amp.
m
l
July 22, 2010 1:36:17 AM

ksampanna said:
You have to have a single 5.1 channel system whose outputs you plug into the blue & green jacks on the motherboard. You cannot just connect two separate 2.1 directly into the motherboard. It just won't work.
If at all you want to connect both, you have to first route them to an external amplifier & then connect the PC & the amplifier.
Bottomline: You cannot use your current setup as it is. Either disconnect the set on the blue jack, or use an external amp.

Problem solved, all I was a sound card
m
l
March 17, 2012 11:25:01 AM

darkmwar said:
Problem solved, all I was a sound card

how did u solved plzz help me when i made same configuration...i put speaker fill option then i am able here from rear speaker but its sound very discutin lyk when we done voice cancellation mode..plzzzzz help mee guysss
m
l
!