How can i connect to internet using two different WIRELESS router?

mada30

Distinguished
May 15, 2010
i want to ask i have two wireless router not same brand 1st is D-link 2nd is linksys i already using the D-link wireless router the connection type of the D-link router is "STATIC IP" can you help me if i use also the linksys wireless router @ thesame internet connection?

What are you trying to achieve? You could plug two in to the telephone system but you'll only be halving your incoming bandwidth and just having one more wireless network. Are you seeking to find a dynamic IP? If so, you probably only need to ask your ISP but a lot of people prefer a static one and actually pay more for it. [/#000ff]

You may very well be right and I had considered it but couldn't figure out where such a bridge would go. :D I'll go away and think this out a bt more but I can't see the point at the moment. Hopefully, mada30 will come back and tell us. [/#000ff]

derrickwmartin

Distinguished
May 11, 2010

We can only hope for him to give more information on what it is he is trying to accomplish here. I don't know why he would need/use a wireless bridge either, but maybe he's one of the guys that has seen it somewhere and wants to use it just for the hell of it.. Who knows, but hopefully he clears this up for us.