AOD footprints

Does anyone know if the footprints I keep seeing in AOD are of any
significance? (I finally got the game, and I'm lovin' it!) Parlicoot

"Parlicoot" <tenaj@roseran.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if the footprints I keep seeing in AOD are of any
> significance? (I finally got the game, and I'm lovin' it!) Parlicoot

OK, I just realised there's no significance. Bad observation skills on my
part.
Is anyone around these days? You don't seem to be chatting much. (I tend to
lurk, and enjoy the banter) And how do those spams get in, I'm curious.
Parlicoot

sas

> > Does anyone know if the footprints I keep seeing in AOD are of any
> > significance? (I finally got the game, and I'm lovin' it!) Parlicoot
> >
> OK, I just realised there's no significance. Bad observation skills on my
> part.
> Is anyone around these days?

Nah. I'm not here ;)

> You don't seem to be chatting much. (I tend to
> lurk, and enjoy the banter) And how do those spams get in, I'm curious.
> Parlicoot

Spam is just the scourge of the universe... There's naught us mortals can do
about it... Except ignore it :)

Sas

PS I wondered about the footprints too at first, don't sweat it ;)

"Sas" wrote

> > > Does anyone know if the footprints I keep seeing in AOD are of any
> > > significance? (I finally got the game, and I'm lovin' it!) Parlicoot
> > >
> > OK, I just realised there's no significance. Bad observation skills on
my
> > part.

Not really. :)

I thought the same thing. "Ah hah! A way not to get lost..."

Alas, mere "dungeon dressing" as it were...

> > Is anyone around these days?
>
> Nah. I'm not here ;)
>
> > You don't seem to be chatting much. (I tend to
> > lurk, and enjoy the banter) And how do those spams get in, I'm curious.
> > Parlicoot
>
> Spam is just the scourge of the universe... There's naught us mortals can
do
> about it... Except ignore it :)
>
> Sas
>
> PS I wondered about the footprints too at first, don't sweat it ;)

Well OK, I confess to getting annoyed with some of them & posting a witty
or a testy reply, but I'm not giving the script kiddies the satisfaction of
a *direct* reply anymore... Gary recently taught me that can lead to
misunderstandings! : /

--Bruce