Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Flat Screen
  • LCD Monitor
  • Monitors
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 12, 2010 3:25:11 AM

Samsung Monitor flat screen Model No 953BW,on pc screen no signal.

Have changed sound & video card and made no difference.
them I tried old monitor still no signal.
then I reinstall windows, old monitor works. when I tried Samsong Monitor it displayed no signal gain,
then I tried old monitor and did the same as before no working too . so I reinstalled windows again and can only use old monitor.
It apears that Samsong monitor deletes the drivers
does any one know if this problem can be fixed?

Regards

carlos

More about : samsong lcd monitor flat screen

a c 1429 U Graphics card
a c 104 C Monitor
April 12, 2010 10:57:30 AM

That is a strange one! Monitors are not input devices so they should not mess up the system. I don't see you mentioning changing or trying a different video cable.
m
l
April 12, 2010 3:28:40 PM

Did you try your monitor on another system with the same cable? What video card are you using and what video card was installed previously/ ATI and Nvidia display drivers do not play together.
m
l
August 2, 2010 11:02:12 AM

Windows is using the "auto-detect" driver program to get the monitor drivers, CRT monitors (I assume that is what you mean by "old") don't need drivers. The drivers being found are corrupted. I would recommend manually installing the necessary drivers for the 953bw while using the old monitor then do a dual-screen test (most new graphics cards have 2 outputs on the back and with Windows you can run two or three monitors at a time).

If it works, awesome, if not, I am just as puzzled as everyone else...

Hope this helps,
-Klosteral
m
l
August 12, 2010 4:46:18 AM

Hi Klosteral, will try your sugestion, thanks. C
m
l
!