Posted some Pictures over in Binaries

of ingame screen snaps for FAR CRY played using the Valerie Character.

This is a great way to fill in this time before Tomb Raider 7 is released.

enjoy.

a fortiori

** No Fate **

cheers,
dracman
Tomb Raider: Shotgun City
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.org/traod/traod.html
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1pictures.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1midaspics.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.com/medipak.htm

**savegame editors all versions Tomb Raider & TRAOD godmode
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tr2code.htm

http://www.smokeypoint.com/3dfx.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm

** Win2k and winXP hi-res with TR1
http://www.smokeypoint.com/glidos.htm

** Tomb Raider 1 add on UB levels
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm#Tova

** GTA III vice City Character MOD
http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm#gta3

More about posted pictures binaries
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    oh yeah.

    ** no fate **

    dracman

    :
[...]
    : http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    : -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Nothing against him, but I wonder why "cernovog" just doesn't host his own
    stuff. That was what? 36 posts? ;)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Dr Richard Cranium" wrote:

    > i would guess most "graphic's" (binaries) ng's stream daily lots and lots
    of pictures, and
    > they tend to be a repository for a good long while, consisting of several
    gigs maybe.
    > After his 36 Lara pictures showed up over at news:alt.binaries.lara.croft
    it somehow
    > triggered a flush out of the ng. Now all I see are maybe two pictures and
    that is it. I
    > don't see why news:alt.binaries.Lara.croft is getting the 'axe' so often.
    Nothing even
    > looks like a virus has been through that ng.
    >
    > Maybe he doesn't want the 'hassle' of maintaining a web site. This kind
    of posting sure
    > makes that ng is "watched" so you can snag those Lara pictures.
    >
    > ** no fate **
    >
    > dracman

    I'm still seeing 72 posts in that newsgroup currently. Including your test
    posts. :)

    I have my news server options set to delete message (body/header et al)
    after x number of days. Interestingly enough, I have seen several reply
    posts from users to SPAM or the like, but the messages he's replied to [are]
    gone.

    Just an FYI. Carry on. :)

    --
    Ms T