  • Newsgroup
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 18, 2004 11:00:15 PM

of ingame screen snaps for FAR CRY played using the Valerie Character.

This is a great way to fill in this time before Tomb Raider 7 is released.

enjoy.

a fortiori

** No Fate **

cheers,
dracman
Tomb Raider: Shotgun City
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.org/traod/traod.html
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1pictu...
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1midas...
http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.com/medipak.htm

**savegame editors all versions Tomb Raider & TRAOD godmode
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tr2code.htm

http://www.smokeypoint.com/3dfx.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm

** Win2k and winXP hi-res with TR1
http://www.smokeypoint.com/glidos.htm

** Tomb Raider 1 add on UB levels
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm#Tova

** GTA III vice City Character MOD
http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm#gta3

More about : posted pictures binaries

Anonymous
May 18, 2004 11:32:44 PM

oh yeah.

** no fate **

dracman

:
[...]
: http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
: -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

May 20, 2004 8:03:26 AM

Nothing against him, but I wonder why "cernovog" just doesn't host his own
stuff. That was what? 36 posts? ;)
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 11:57:48 AM

"Dr Richard Cranium" wrote:

> i would guess most "graphic's" (binaries) ng's stream daily lots and lots
of pictures, and
> they tend to be a repository for a good long while, consisting of several
gigs maybe.
> After his 36 Lara pictures showed up over at news:alt.binaries.lara.croft
it somehow
> triggered a flush out of the ng. Now all I see are maybe two pictures and
that is it. I
> don't see why news:alt.binaries.Lara.croft is getting the 'axe' so often.
Nothing even
> looks like a virus has been through that ng.
>
> Maybe he doesn't want the 'hassle' of maintaining a web site. This kind
of posting sure
> makes that ng is "watched" so you can snag those Lara pictures.
>
> ** no fate **
>
> dracman

I'm still seeing 72 posts in that newsgroup currently. Including your test
posts. :)

I have my news server options set to delete message (body/header et al)
after x number of days. Interestingly enough, I have seen several reply
posts from users to SPAM or the like, but the messages he's replied to [are]
gone.

Just an FYI. Carry on. :)

--
Ms T