Sign in with
Your question

Best Red Backlit Keyboard

Last response: in Systems
May 12, 2010 10:08:55 PM

Looking for first-hand experience in finding the best red backlit keyboard to buy.
MS, Saitek, Logitech and plenty of others out there to choose from- all with semi mixed reviews.

I want a solidly built, responsive gaming keyboard that I can count on for my new rig.

Suggestions? Experiences?

More about : red backlit keyboard

May 12, 2010 11:15:25 PM

All of them work fine. There's really no way to screw up a keyboard. Buy the one you want based on the features of each keyboard.

IE do you want macro keys? and LCD display on the keyboard? Size and feel of keys, price, etc

I personally use a Saitek Eclipse 2.
Related resources
May 13, 2010 7:55:33 PM

banthracis said:
All of them work fine. There's really no way to screw up a keyboard. Buy the one you want based on the features of each keyboard.

IE do you want macro keys? and LCD display on the keyboard? Size and feel of keys, price, etc

I personally use a Saitek Eclipse 2.

I've used a G11 keyboard backlit blue). I liked the feel, but never put the function keys to work. Apparently ther ARE ways to screw up keyboards - from letters that are painted on that wear off, to poor quality and dead keys after a months use.

What I was looking for was people who have great experiences. You use a Saitek E2 - Why did you pick that over the others and have you ever thought that a different one would have beena better choice? If so - WHY?
August 13, 2012 11:35:27 AM

Cooler Master Storm Trigger :) 
August 13, 2012 12:02:48 PM

Zippy keyboard. 512 colors, about 5 shades of red to choose from.
!