Best Red Backlit Keyboard

Looking for first-hand experience in finding the best red backlit keyboard to buy.
MS, Saitek, Logitech and plenty of others out there to choose from- all with semi mixed reviews.

I want a solidly built, responsive gaming keyboard that I can count on for my new rig.

Suggestions? Experiences?
8 answers Last reply
More about best backlit keyboard
  1. All of them work fine. There's really no way to screw up a keyboard. Buy the one you want based on the features of each keyboard.

IE do you want macro keys? and LCD display on the keyboard? Size and feel of keys, price, etc

I personally use a Saitek Eclipse 2.
  2. Well, I have the G15. It has redish backlit keys (they are really more orange). I am very happy with it and have no complaints. It has macro keys and an LCD.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126034
  3. banthracis said:
    All of them work fine. There's really no way to screw up a keyboard. Buy the one you want based on the features of each keyboard.

IE do you want macro keys? and LCD display on the keyboard? Size and feel of keys, price, etc

I personally use a Saitek Eclipse 2.

I've used a G11 keyboard backlit blue). I liked the feel, but never put the function keys to work. Apparently ther ARE ways to screw up keyboards - from letters that are painted on that wear off, to poor quality and dead keys after a months use.

What I was looking for was people who have great experiences. You use a Saitek E2 - Why did you pick that over the others and have you ever thought that a different one would have beena better choice? If so - WHY?
  4. wraphaelz said:

Just about to recommend this one. I am typing on it right now and it is pretty good.
  5. Cooler Master Storm Trigger :)
  6. Zippy keyboard. 512 colors, about 5 shades of red to choose from.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Keyboards Saitek Logitech Systems Product