TRUB installer

I have recently used an advanced indtaller for TR1
Is there an installer for Unfinished Business available?
I f so where can I download it.

Thanks for the reply
I have tried to install TRUB as you suggest but no joy
All I get when the the installt.exe file runs is a frozen, very poor
graphics installation screen.
Exactly the same happens if I try to install via a the command prompt using
DOS.
I have previously used the cd1 and cd2 on w95 &98 quite satisfactorily
I have Glidos v1.28 installed
Any further advice much appreciated
"Dr Richard Cranium" <dracman@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> when you are through with Tomb Raider 1 (and it appears none of us are)
just install TRUB

> : I have recently used an advanced indtaller for TR1
> : Is there an installer for Unfinished Business available?
> : I f so where can I download it.
> :
> :
> :

> -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

Problem sorted
I needed to use the 3dfx tombub file that came on cd 2
Game now up and running with the advice you provided
Thank you.