wow so like, uhm, any news yet AODp2?

DC

So...any news at all from Crystal?

Where is my sweet Lara??? *sniffle*

*sigh*

Guess I should just return to the depths of darkness from
whence I came.

And play some more Silent Hill 2!!!

Yes, I've become utterly addicted to the Silent Hill
franchise, and peeps, unless Crystal get off their
collective lazy fat arses, I think i might have to switch my
loyalties to Konami.

Big fat ping and hellow to everyone! How are you all? As
pissed off with Crystal D as meself? lol...

-DC.

"DC" wrote
> So...any news at all from Crystal?
>
> Where is my sweet Lara??? *sniffle*
>

> *sigh*
>

> Guess I should just return to the depths of darkness from
> whence I came.
>
> And play some more Silent Hill 2!!!
>
> Yes, I've become utterly addicted to the Silent Hill
> franchise, and peeps, unless Crystal get off their
> collective lazy fat arses, I think i might have to switch my
> loyalties to Konami.
>

> Big fat ping and hellow to everyone! How are you all? As
> pissed off with Crystal D as meself? lol...
>

> -DC.

Hey you! How's life at Spilt-Ink?

Ever get those desultory ramblings I submitted? Perhaps not a good idea to
host them-- I'd be a disgrace to my country...

"This is the best that the Americans can do for creative writing? No wonder
they need someone in India to tell them how to use their own software!" :-D

Anyway, with regards to TR-- haven't really done much googling for TR news
of late.

I reposted Snark^'s report from the E3 convention and Crystal D. was err....

Conspicuous by its absence?

Wish I had a crystal-- ha ha pun intended-- a crystal ball and perhaps some
spare money for the stock exchange... :)

bbocquin wrote:

> As for TR....
>
> <sighs...drums fingers on desk>
>
> We've got to figure out *something* to post so AGT isn't simply overrun by
> spam!
>
> Those little toady-freaks! Someone needs to give them a good spanking!

Hey, stop insulting toads! <scratches out "spanking",
writes in "horse-whipping"> There, that's more like it. :)

> Hmmm...better not give them any ideas...might make for a good Spam Subject
> Header.
>
> "XXX Video!!!! -- SPAMMER SPANKING!"
>
> (They always tend to type stuff in "all-caps" for some reason...Hmmmm....)

For some odd reason we keep ignoring them, so they yell. :)

> Anyway, think I'll go back to Middle Earth for a while...
>
> Recently had a LOTR marathon after "The Return of the King" came out. :)
>
> ---
>
> "Armies of the undead! See this sword Anduril and rise up against the
> Spammers! What Say You! "

Yes... YES! We live for the One, we die for the One! <looks
around> Oh, sorry, wrong show. ;)

-- G

"Gary Mitchell" wrote

> bbocquin wrote:
>
> > As for TR....
> >
> > <sighs...drums fingers on desk>
> >
> > We've got to figure out *something* to post so AGT isn't simply overrun
by
> > spam!
> >
> > Those little toady-freaks! Someone needs to give them a good spanking!
>
> Hey, stop insulting toads! <scratches out "spanking",
> writes in "horse-whipping"> There, that's more like it. :)

Yes! You're absolutely right! My Mistake! What did our helpful vermin
insect eating friends do to make me slip and insult them so?

A thousand apologies!

Horse whipping might be very nice either.

<I'm still in LOTR mode>

How about "Orcish slime balls"?

> > Hmmm...better not give them any ideas...might make for a good Spam
Subject
> > Header.
> >
> > "XXX Video!!!! -- SPAMMER SPANKING!"
> >
> > (They always tend to type stuff in "all-caps" for some
reason...Hmmmm....)

> For some odd reason we keep ignoring them, so they yell. :)
>

> > Anyway, think I'll go back to Middle Earth for a while...
> >
> > Recently had a LOTR marathon after "The Return of the King" came out.
:)

> > ---
> >
> > "Armies of the undead! See this sword Anduril and rise up against the
> > Spammers! What Say You! "
>
> Yes... YES! We live for the One, we die for the One! <looks
> around> Oh, sorry, wrong show. ;)

All for one and one for all sort of thing? :)

(I've heard Shrek 2 is a hoot. Might rent that one when it comes out...too
cheap to go the theater...)

bbocquin wrote:

> "Gary Mitchell" wrote
>
> > bbocquin wrote:
> >
> > > As for TR....
> > >
> > > <sighs...drums fingers on desk>
> > >
> > > We've got to figure out *something* to post so AGT isn't simply overrun
> by
> > > spam!
> > >
> > > Those little toady-freaks! Someone needs to give them a good spanking!
> >
> > Hey, stop insulting toads! <scratches out "spanking",
> > writes in "horse-whipping"> There, that's more like it. :)
> >

> Yes! You're absolutely right! My Mistake! What did our helpful vermin
> insect eating friends do to make me slip and insult them so?
>
> A thousand apologies!
>
> Horse whipping might be very nice either.
>
> <I'm still in LOTR mode>
>
> How about "Orcish slime balls"?

Hmmm... throwing slime balls at slime balls? :)

> > > Hmmm...better not give them any ideas...might make for a good Spam
> Subject
> > > Header.
> > >
> > > "XXX Video!!!! -- SPAMMER SPANKING!"
> > >
> > > (They always tend to type stuff in "all-caps" for some
> reason...Hmmmm....)
> >
> > For some odd reason we keep ignoring them, so they yell. :)
> >

> > > Anyway, think I'll go back to Middle Earth for a while...
> > >
> > > Recently had a LOTR marathon after "The Return of the King" came out.
> :)
> > >
> > > ---
> > >
> > > "Armies of the undead! See this sword Anduril and rise up against the
> > > Spammers! What Say You! "
> >
> > Yes... YES! We live for the One, we die for the One! <looks
> > around> Oh, sorry, wrong show. ;)
> >

> All for one and one for all sort of thing? :)

Well, sort of. I take it you aren't familiar with Babylon 5. :)

-- G

"Gary Mitchell" wrote

<snip history>

> > <I'm still in LOTR mode>
> >
> > How about "Orcish slime balls"?
>
> Hmmm... throwing slime balls at slime balls? :)

Hadn't thought of that...

Monty Python:

"This public service announcement has been brought to you by The Department
of Redundancy Department..."

<another snip to save scrolling>

> > > Yes... YES! We live for the One, we die for the One! <looks
> > > around> Oh, sorry, wrong show. ;)
> > >

> > All for one and one for all sort of thing? :)
>
> Well, sort of. I take it you aren't familiar with Babylon 5. :)

The speech he makes to everyone when they break away from Earth?

I've got to get that series on DVD.

That and Xena just because when I'm not dreaming about Claudia Black
(Farscape), I'm also in love with Hudson Liek-- such a wicked smile!

Nice pair of gams too...

Dragoncarer wrote:
<snip>
> Anyway, I went and splashed out and got myself a Kawasaki GPX250(r)....mmm
> bright blue! It's so beautiful! There are pics at www.kawasaki.com.au under
> 'supersports'.....
>
> Of course, it being a new bike, I've get me 800kms of break-in *unhappy
> frown*.
>
> But yeah....oh geez I love riding my bike, the wind, the thrum, the thrill
> of tight, leaning turns...ahh so special!

Ah! The open road!

*Ice cold* rain trickling through your slicker...
The taste of dust in your nose ...
The smell of bugs in your teeth ...
The satisfying aroma of freshly burnt flesh on the muffler guard ...
The spritely tingling sensation of denim and asphalt being ground into
the lower dermal layers of your thighs and elbows...
The brilliant christmas bell crash slash hammer of Thor as helmet meets
rear windscreen ...

Ah, the *good* old days!

--

Pistol Whipped

"Pistol Whipped" <pwhippedNoSpam@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> Dragoncarer wrote:
> <snip>
> > Anyway, I went and splashed out and got myself a Kawasaki
GPX250(r)....mmm
> > bright blue! It's so beautiful! There are pics at www.kawasaki.com.au
under
> > 'supersports'.....
> >
> > Of course, it being a new bike, I've get me 800kms of break-in *unhappy
> > frown*.
> >
> > But yeah....oh geez I love riding my bike, the wind, the thrum, the
thrill
> > of tight, leaning turns...ahh so special!
> >

> Ah! The open road!
>
> *Ice cold* rain trickling through your slicker...

Well, no that's why you don't ride in the rain, and you wear lovely AGP coat
jackets.

> The taste of dust in your nose ...
> The smell of bugs in your teeth ...

AND A HELMET! which is governed by Australian Federal law, btw....God, who'd
ride a motorbiek without a helmet...oh. oh PW, no. oh no.

> The satisfying aroma of freshly burnt flesh on the muffler guard ...

That's always a nice one i must admit...

> The spritely tingling sensation of denim and asphalt being ground into
> the lower dermal layers of your thighs and elbows...
> The brilliant christmas bell crash slash hammer of Thor as helmet meets
> rear windscreen ...
>
> Ah, the *good* old days!
>
> --
>

> Pistol Whipped

Yayness!

Ghost

Distinguished
May 16, 2002

Dragoncarer wrote:
> "Pistol Whipped" <pwhippedNoSpam@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Dragoncarer wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> Anyway, I went and splashed out and got myself a Kawasaki
>>> GPX250(r)....mmm bright blue! It's so beautiful! There are pics at
>>> www.kawasaki.com.au under 'supersports'.....
>>>
>>> Of course, it being a new bike, I've get me 800kms of break-in
>>> *unhappy frown*.
>>>
>>> But yeah....oh geez I love riding my bike, the wind, the thrum, the
>>> thrill of tight, leaning turns...ahh so special!
>>>

>> Ah! The open road!
>>
>> *Ice cold* rain trickling through your slicker...
>
> Well, no that's why you don't ride in the rain, and you wear lovely
> AGP coat jackets.
>
>> The taste of dust in your nose ...
>> The smell of bugs in your teeth ...
>
> AND A HELMET! which is governed by Australian Federal law,
> btw....God, who'd ride a motorbiek without a helmet...oh. oh PW, no.
> oh no.

Try an Jet Helmet - you always will know an happy biker at the flys on his theeth.

Nothing can beat the exitement of an encounter with an an big fat bumblebee at 200 km/h ;-)

>> The satisfying aroma of freshly burnt flesh on the muffler guard ...
>
> That's always a nice one i must admit...
>
>> The spritely tingling sensation of denim and asphalt being ground
>> into the lower dermal layers of your thighs and elbows...
>> The brilliant christmas bell crash slash hammer of Thor as helmet
>> meets rear windscreen ...
>>
>> Ah, the *good* old days!
>>
>> --
>>

>> Pistol Whipped
>>

> Yayness!

Ghost

"Dragoncarer" wrote

<snip>

> > Well I wouldn't know *what* you'd file it under, but I guess it wouldn't
> > matter how you spelled it! :-D
> >

> <<ok all snipped out now>>
>
> LOL! So true...well meanwhile, I've been turning into a refular little
> linguistics slut...mmm linguistics...and there are quite a few linguists
out
> there who'd like us all to adopt the IPA (international phonetic
albhabet).
> Problem is, of course, that each dialect has to have its own IPA (so it's
> not really international is it? ah! you've gott love linguists, they're so
> crazy. crazy crazy crazy.), like there's the American IPA and the Standard
> Australian IPA and a whole bunch of others *sigh*....SCHWA!!!!!
>
> Ok, sorry, and, furthermore, spellings help clear up confusion in the
> English language - at least - which is rife with multiple spellings of
> words...although, hang on, you're in AMERICA!!!! *grrrrrrumble*
>

> A bank cheque HAS A Q IN IT! A Q!!!!! goddamnit....
>
> ok sorry, but lol yeah...

And you have cool words we don't have like "bloody" and "lorry" and
pronounce things in that nifty way of yours like "*vit*-amins", and
"al-you-minium" :)

Phonetics would indeed be a nightmare.

Last time I called India for tech support (not) I had a bit of fun with the
guy, and really laid it on thick with an imitation West Texas accent.

"Whar ewe frum boy? Ewe don't sound like yore frum 'round here..."

(we don't really talk that way of course, but it was worth it just to hear a
moment of confused silence on the other end of the line...

Then I switched to a nice William F. Buckley "Boston Brahmin" accent, and I
think that he knew I was having a little fun with him...

Humor is an international language, and he lightened up after we'd both had
a chuckle.

(still didn't get anywhere with "tech support" tho....)

Dragoncarer wrote:
> "Pistol Whipped" <pwhippedNoSpam@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>Dragoncarer wrote:
>><snip>
>>
>>>Anyway, I went and splashed out and got myself a Kawasaki
>
> GPX250(r)....mmm
>
>>>bright blue! It's so beautiful! There are pics at www.kawasaki.com.au
>
> under
>
>>>'supersports'.....
>>>
>>>Of course, it being a new bike, I've get me 800kms of break-in *unhappy
>>>frown*.
>>>
>>>But yeah....oh geez I love riding my bike, the wind, the thrum, the
>
> thrill
>
>>>of tight, leaning turns...ahh so special!
>>>

>>Ah! The open road!
>>
>>*Ice cold* rain trickling through your slicker...
>

> Well, no that's why you don't ride in the rain, and you wear lovely AGP coat
> jackets.
>

>>The taste of dust in your nose ...
>>The smell of bugs in your teeth ...
>

> AND A HELMET! which is governed by Australian Federal law, btw....God, who'd
> ride a motorbiek without a helmet...oh. oh PW, no. oh no.

<snips self, and others>

Would you believe that law has expired without renewal here in Florida!
It's true, and the Florida Congress says they have no intent of
reinstating it!

All I can say is ...
we must have one *h*ll* of a Brain Surgeons lobby here!

"Yes, brilliant! We'll get them to repeal the helmet law! *That* will
perk up business."

:/

--

Pistol Whipped

Ghost wrote:

> Dragoncarer wrote:
> > "Pistol Whipped" <pwhippedNoSpam@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> >> Dragoncarer wrote:
> >> <snip>

> >> Ah! The open road!
> >>
> >> *Ice cold* rain trickling through your slicker...
> >
> > Well, no that's why you don't ride in the rain, and you wear lovely
> > AGP coat jackets.
> >
> >> The taste of dust in your nose ...
> >> The smell of bugs in your teeth ...
> >
> > AND A HELMET! which is governed by Australian Federal law,
> > btw....God, who'd ride a motorbiek without a helmet...oh. oh PW, no.
> > oh no.
>
> Try an Jet Helmet - you always will know an happy biker at the flys on his theeth.
>
> Nothing can beat the exitement of an encounter with an an big fat bumblebee at 200 km/h ;-)

LOL! Oh, the image that brings to mind... ROTFLMAO. :D

-- G

"Ghost" <friendly_cyber_ghost(no Spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Dragoncarer wrote:
> > "Ghost" <friendly_cyber_ghost(no Spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<snip>

> > Oh woops! Ok, everyone relax, I'm back in all my blazing glory!
> >
> > Uhm...nice bike. Triumph! Ah so American seeming lol...
>
> Grrrr ........ *British* how could you dare ....... grrrrr ..... ;-)

Aha! Got you!
Yeah, but they seem so American...I dunno, it just seems like all these
Americans are driving them.

Forever in my mind with Buell (sp?)....teehee

<snip>

> > Anyway, I went and splashed out and got myself a Kawasaki
> > GPX250(r)....mmm bright blue! It's so beautiful! There are pics at
> > www.kawasaki.com.au under 'supersports'.....
>

> Nice beginner bike good choice.

Thanks, that means a lot!

> > Of course, it being a new bike, I've get me 800kms of break-in
> > *unhappy frown*.
> >
> > But yeah....oh geez I love riding my bike, the wind, the thrum, the
> > thrill of tight, leaning turns...ahh so special!
>
> Are they any turns on australian roads? :p
>
> Or it's all about circling around cangaroos, wombats and alike?

Oh you're pushing it! LMAO.....oh them cangaroos, eh???

Circling around.....lol! oh it's beautiful!

Permission to use as my new sig???

> An almost always friendly
>
> Ghost

"bbocquin" <SirTalksAlot@chatteringnuns.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> > > "DC from down unda gives it two Roo's up and Mega-Yayness!"
> > >
> > > With your permission, I'm going to put "mega-yayness" on my homepage
> > thingie
> > > as my favorite new word until a better one comes along. :)
> > >

> > oh sure go for it!
> >
> > but do i get to see this homepage thingie?
> >
> > meanwhile.....i'd rather it if you kept the whole kangaroo, down *ahem*
> > 'unda' business to a minimum...actually just don't mention it at all.
> >

> > oh damn. speaking of kangaroos, i'd better go and find Jennie (our pet
> > kangaroo) now...it's near on feeding time...
> >

> Done!
>
> You can put it in your Curriculum Vitae that "mega-yayness" has been
> defined, and put into the lexicon as being attributable to "DragonCarer"
at:

> http://home.earthlink.net/~loreboc2/id8.html
>
> Lot of good that's going to do you isn't it? :)

Oh, an immeasureable amount of goodness. Just you wait and see. If I go all
pro lingsuity.....you just wait and see.

> "Dragoncarer" wrote
>
> <snip>

<snip>
> > Ok, sorry, and, furthermore, spellings help clear up confusion in the
> > English language - at least - which is rife with multiple spellings of
> > words...although, hang on, you're in AMERICA!!!! *grrrrrrumble*
> >

> > A bank cheque HAS A Q IN IT! A Q!!!!! goddamnit....
> >
> > ok sorry, but lol yeah...
> >

> And you have cool words we don't have like "bloody" and "lorry" and
> pronounce things in that nifty way of yours like "*vit*-amins", and
> "al-you-minium" :)

No, ahhh...think you're getting a bit confused there. Lorry is very big, as
indeed are '*vit*-amins' and 'yogit' (yoghurt) in the UK.

But we do have bloody...and shitcan.....and thunderbox....and emus....and,
uhm....rubbish bins, torches etc. Our vitamins are just plain old
'vightamins'.

> Phonetics would indeed be a nightmare.
>
> Last time I called India for tech support (not) I had a bit of fun with
the
> guy, and really laid it on thick with an imitation West Texas accent.
>
> "Whar ewe frum boy? Ewe don't sound like yore frum 'round here..."
>
> (we don't really talk that way of course, but it was worth it just to hear
> moment of confused silence on the other end of the line...
>
> Then I switched to a nice William F. Buckley "Boston Brahmin" accent, and
> think that he knew I was having a little fun with him...
>
> Humor is an international language, and he lightened up after we'd both
had
> a chuckle.
>
> (still didn't get anywhere with "tech support" tho....)

Lol...ahh poor tech support...there was a doco on that a little while
ago....explaining how the 'cadettes' even learn unique grographical and
social particulars, such as what a wombat is, 'gi'day', and what a sheila
is.

Ghost

Distinguished
May 16, 2002

"Dragoncarer" <dc@haha.noflames> ha scritto nel messaggio news:40c19f1d@news.alphalink.com.au...

> "Ghost" <friendly_cyber_ghost(no Spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Dragoncarer wrote:
> > > "Ghost" <friendly_cyber_ghost(no Spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <snip>
> > >
> > > Oh woops! Ok, everyone relax, I'm back in all my blazing glory!
> > >
> > > Uhm...nice bike. Triumph! Ah so American seeming lol...
> >
> > Grrrr ........ *British* how could you dare ....... grrrrr ..... ;-)
> >

> Aha! Got you!
> Yeah, but they seem so American...I dunno, it just seems like all these
> Americans are driving them.
>
> Forever in my mind with Buell (sp?)....teehee
>
> <snip>
> >
> > > Anyway, I went and splashed out and got myself a Kawasaki
> > > GPX250(r)....mmm bright blue! It's so beautiful! There are pics at
> > > www.kawasaki.com.au under 'supersports'.....
> >

> > Nice beginner bike good choice.
>
> Thanks, that means a lot!
>

> > > Of course, it being a new bike, I've get me 800kms of break-in
> > > *unhappy frown*.
> > >
> > > But yeah....oh geez I love riding my bike, the wind, the thrum, the
> > > thrill of tight, leaning turns...ahh so special!
> >
> > Are they any turns on australian roads? :p
> >
> > Or it's all about circling around cangaroos, wombats and alike?
> >

> Oh you're pushing it! LMAO.....oh them cangaroos, eh???
>
> Circling around.....lol! oh it's beautiful!
>
> Permission to use as my new sig???
>
> > An almost always friendly
> >
> > Ghost

Use it ;-) with font cited, so it may end up on one of those calendars :p

Ghost
PS: I love Buell's too but they have an hefty price tag over here :-(