Msconfig + Task Manager disappear within split second

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

My installation xp prof sp1 and updated was running ok. After downloading MSN
7 beta and update Mcafee, seems to run into problem. Both the msconfig + task
manager does not appear to stay on, disappear within a flash (if it does),
Can someone help.Thanks

Don;
Most likely a virus.
Follow the yellow section on this link: