Msconfig + Task Manager disappear within split second

My installation xp prof sp1 and updated was running ok. After downloading MSN
7 beta and update Mcafee, seems to run into problem. Both the msconfig + task
manager does not appear to stay on, disappear within a flash (if it does),
Can someone help.Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about msconfig task manager disappear split second

    Don;
    Most likely a virus.
    Follow the yellow section on this link:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Don" <Don@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My installation xp prof sp1 and updated was running ok. After downloading
    > MSN
    > 7 beta and update Mcafee, seems to run into problem. Both the msconfig +
    > task
    > manager does not appear to stay on, disappear within a flash (if it does),
    > Can someone help.Thanks

Configuration Msconfig Task Manager Windows XP