CM-692 Advanced or LiLain pc-k62

blakeyon2asd

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2010
Hey you guys I've been looking at these to cases for a little while now, but I need to know which one really is better over all. Because I've read so many reviews and they just cancel each other out. I really like the totally tool free design the k62 has but I don't know how good the air flow is going to be. And I've read that the air flow for the cm is amazing but it isn't built as well and has a simi tool less design.

Also I've seen side panels for the pc-k60http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811995062&cm_re=side_panel-_-11-995-062-_-Product and would like to know if they would fit on the pc-k62 because if they do I am going to just buy the k62 and a new side panel that allows for some extra air flow.

blakeyon2asd

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2010

OK thanks, I was talking to someone from the modbrothers forums and they said with the acrylic side window I could use a drimel and put some fans into it. I'm really liking all the features of it compared to the CM692 just wish that I could know for sure about the side panel window because if it does fit I'm going to buy the k-62 just because of the build quality and it's tool less design actually works and won't break in a few months. I'm just concerned that the air flow isn't going to be as good because on my current case my temps never get above 45, and when it's idling they are around 30-32 but thats because it's a hades and has so many fans.

blakeyon2asd

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2010
I'm going to keep the hades for an matx build I'm doing so I figured I would get some thing a little bigger this time I just want to move the hard ware thats in the hades into the case I decide to build. But thanks for the link and which do you think would better if I bought the side panels for the k62