Looking for a Foxconn G33M02 Motherboard

tmgrood

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011
Hey there,
I am looking for a Foxconn G33M02 motherboard if anyone has one sitting around collecting dust and is still in good working order. I can pay for shipping of course and even throw in a WD 500GB SATA Hard Drive for trade if anyone is interested.
Let me know if there is anything you would rather trade for than the Hard Drive. I have quite a few good parts lying around.

Thanks. :D

Solution
If you can't find one on ebay or craigslist, ALLHD has an Intel G33 board for $61 shipped. It's listed under motherboards on pricewatch. It should work, unless your board is oem by dell or gateway. Their operating systems are tied to the original board. You may also request one on anandtech's for sale forum if you register.
If you can't find one on ebay or craigslist, ALLHD has an Intel G33 board for $61 shipped. It's listed under motherboards on pricewatch. It should work, unless your board is oem by dell or gateway. Their operating systems are tied to the original board. You may also request one on anandtech's for sale forum if you register.

Solution

tmgrood

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011
Yeah. This is for a Dell. It is an Inspiron that was given to me from a friend. Dell told her the motherboard was dead.
She knows I like tinkering with computers so she gave it to me. I thought it would be fun, in a crazy way, to bring a dead Dell back to life.
Anyway, no biggie. It's got a Dual Core processor I can use and a few gigs of memory.
Thanks again for your comments.