Intel DX58SO, ChipSet Intel X58 Express,
ADATA DDR3, PC3-10600 (1333Mhz), 2GB
DDR3, PC3-10600 (1333Mhz), 2GB
Seagate de 500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA II
LCD Benq Widescreen 24"
SAPPHIRE ATI Radeon HD 5850, 1GB DDR5,
Lexa S plus 1 coolermaster 120 mm fan
COOLER MASTER Real Power Pro 850W

well the thing is that yesterday i was on windows and when windows started, i saw some display issues on the start menu and on the mouse cursor, then i started playing wow and saw some distorsioned triangles in the start scene
i closed and reopened everything normal.

next i was playing and the screen freezed and i got no sound then i got the blue screen and i turned off my pc
after that i turned it again but it didnt boot but fans worked correctly
1 minute later i tried again and it booted normal and im typing in the pc right now

any ideas gentelmens ? i was thinking on the GPU perhaps ??? or overheating ??
ty. please reply soon i have garanteee but i want to move fast and get this solved.

Ty
peace

D

Deleted member 362816

take out your gpu for a few min and try to see what the computer will do using the integrated card. if this works OK then the card is going bad. this is the first step.

D

Deleted member 362816

Oh really. according to every motherboard i have ever seen. they come with integrated video cards.

Most motherboards, in fact, do not have integrated video.

This sounds like a typical GPU overheat. Let the card cool, then turn it on again - are the triangles (called artifacts) gone? Check the temperature of the GPU in the Catalyst Control Center.

D

Deleted member 362816

I stand corrected sorry for this. and i wouldnt say most. ever high end one i have ever have had has had integrated graphics

D

Deleted member 362816

Just call the company and send it back for repair i think that is the best bet they al have good warranties.

Dude, none of the X58 boards have integrated graphics. As far as Intel CPUs on LGA 1156 only the lower end boards have integrated graphics, and really they only have the outputs for integrated graphics as the IGP is on lower end I3 and dual core I5 CPUs. The quad core I5s and I7s do not have an IGP. As for AMD, Integrated graphics are only on low and midrange boards. Higher end models use the 790FX (soon to be replaced with the 890FX) which does not have integrated graphics.