Bios password forgot

nelbash

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
Hello,
mpga478b motherboard can you please tell me were the cmos clear pins are i cant get into bios its passworded how do i reset it so i cant get in please thanks

nelbash

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
thanks friend its an intel board cant find the make or model any were on the board wen i try to boot the computer it say no os found checked all wires and cables all are tight fit cant remember the password

nelbash

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
no its not stolen lol i just forgot the password ive not needed to go in to bios for long time i set it manualy years ago its not dell its intel board built myself few years ago it as nothing on the board that i can find to say wat model it is i will try and get better info on it for you guys thanks for help so far i'm very greatful :)

Xabro

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
In that case, chances are you can probably remove the coin battery and then pop it back in later to reset the BIOS.

bushido

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2011
I’m a computer repairman and I unlock Dell,HP,compaq,samsung and fujitsu computers.
I’ll give you the code and if it works you can donate 20 USD or 15€ to bushidoyes@gmail.com via paypal
or I’ll send a Money Request.