Sign in with
Your question

Mamory card not detected how t recover data

Last response: in Storage
July 1, 2012 9:04:23 AM

hi All,

i have sony ericcson xperia x10i mobile. the memory card got dammaged its not detecting in any computers , i want to recover my datas.
please help me

regards,

jibu
a b G Storage
July 1, 2012 9:09:27 AM

mammory card huh? interesting ;) 

the card needs to be detected. if its damaged too much where it can't be detected at all there's nothing you can do. try another computer to be sure.

if on the otherhand it shows up I. disk management but as unformatted or something you can use recuva to recover the files.
m
l
July 1, 2012 9:16:36 AM

its not detecting in any pc's or laptops. please help as i have lots of contacts stored there.

or if u know any website where i can pay online for any recovering software
m
l
Related resources
a b G Storage
July 1, 2012 9:49:54 AM

if its physically damaged to the point it can't be seen by the computer at all there is nothing you can do. except maybe pay an electrical engineer a couple grand and even then I doubt it. you have to be able to get it to mount before you can do ANYTHING.

go to control panel/admin tools/computer management/disk management. if it wont show there no recovery software will be able to access it.
m
l
July 5, 2012 10:02:23 AM

jibujthomas said:
hi All,

i have sony ericcson xperia x10i mobile. the memory card got dammaged its not detecting in any computers , i want to recover my datas.
please help me

regards,

jibu

Is it physically damaged or virus attacked ? Try some free data recovery sofware like this http://freeware-recovery.blogspot.com/2012/07/free-dele... This free tool is primarily designed to recover lost data due to errors such as drive/system crash, virus infection etc. The operation is quite simple.
If it dose not work, try this PhotoRec.
m
l
August 3, 2012 4:56:36 PM

unksol said:
mammory card huh? interesting ;) 

the card needs to be detected. if its damaged too much where it can't be detected at all there's nothing you can do. try another computer to be sure.

if on the otherhand it shows up I. disk management but as unformatted or something you can use recuva to recover the files.

my card is suddenly showing unformatted...how to recore data from it...should i format it????what should i do
m
l
August 15, 2012 2:45:11 PM

There is still hope to recover the data. All you need is a data recovery software. I will recommend a freeware for you. Here is the address: http://freeware-recovery.blogspot. [...] overy.html
You will find the download address in the blog and the operation and how to recover the data are clearly written in the blog. You don't need any expert knowledge and you will spend no penny in recovering the data.
m
l
!