I have only played TR 1 and 2 and am now starting to play quite a few
fan-made missions. Anyway, I'm just wondering (because I haven't come across
them before) if there is a way to destroy sentry guns?

Thanks all

--
"You shouldn't quote yourself" - Me

David Sadtwat wrote:
> I have only played TR 1 and 2 and am now starting to play quite a few
> fan-made missions. Anyway, I'm just wondering (because I haven't come across
> them before) if there is a way to destroy sentry guns?
>
> Thanks all

If you're talking about the automated guns ... why, yes there is!

What's it worth to you!?

:) just kidding

They have a canister attached to the back of them with, I believe, a red
dot (or other mark). Shoot that.

Now the hard part. Getting into a position where you *can* shoot it.
In TRLR, crawling was advisable, or just running and taking the damage.

--

Pistol Whipped

"David Sadtwat" <david@david.david> wrote in message
> I have only played TR 1 and 2 and am now starting to play quite a few
> fan-made missions. Anyway, I'm just wondering (because I haven't come
across
> them before) if there is a way to destroy sentry guns?
>
> Thanks all
>
> --
> "You shouldn't quote yourself" - Me

Sentry guns? Sentry guns? *tries vainly to remember sentry guns in TR1, 2 or
4.....*

No can't recall sentry guns, although I nearly popped a brain vessel trying.
It'll just be my poor memory though...

What do they look like? Where exactly are they?

"Pistol Whipped" <pwhippedNoSpam@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> David Sadtwat wrote:
> > I have only played TR 1 and 2 and am now starting to play quite a few
> > fan-made missions. Anyway, I'm just wondering (because I haven't come
across
> > them before) if there is a way to destroy sentry guns?
> >
> > Thanks all
> >

> If you're talking about the automated guns ... why, yes there is!
>
> What's it worth to you!?
>

> :) just kidding
>
> They have a canister attached to the back of them with, I believe, a red
> dot (or other mark). Shoot that.
>
> Now the hard part. Getting into a position where you *can* shoot it.
> In TRLR, crawling was advisable, or just running and taking the damage.
>

> --
>

> Pistol Whipped

Oh yeah! *hits head* _those_ sentry guns...

TRENDING THREADS