Services configuration manager error

Hi all...
My guest account on Win XP Pro has multple Services configuration manager
errors everytime I start it. I created a new account with administrative
priviledges, and the errors did not occur. I changed it to a user priveledge,
and the errors occurred, though POSSIBLY not as many as the guest account.
I believe it is a program access issue; how do I solve it?
Thanks!
John

Not enough info. When you view the logged events in Event Viewer
(double-click them in the right-hand pane) in the upper right corner, third
button down is a copy to clipboard, then you can paste in the body of a
reply message.

Please do so for each of the different System Log events (that are a Type:
'Error' or 'Warning') since last boot so we can see all of the event detail.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]