Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 16, 2010 6:40:32 AM

Hello there, I'm just wondering if anyone knows any more information about this graphics card? I can't seem to find anymore information on it but it's the card in my laptop. I thought it was something else when I bought the laptop and maybe it's just a different name or something.

Anyway it's a Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family card with 1695 approx memory and that's all I know about it.
April 16, 2010 7:32:16 AM

Thanks for replying. I looked at that before I posted on here but I wasn't sure which one was mine. There's five different cards there I think but they don't say which one comes with 1695 MB. They say something about processors but a couple of them are the same. I have an Intel Pentium Dual Core T4300 if that helps at all.
Score
Related resources
April 16, 2010 7:36:12 AM

If its an onboard GPU (Which I think it is) that memory will be shared, so it will use system RAM. What do you plan on using it for? All onboards are generally weak for games.
Score
a c 169 U Graphics card
a c 244 D Laptop
April 16, 2010 2:44:19 PM

+1^
Even that's not the same card that you have,yours is still an integrated card which isn't powerful for games.
You may want to download and install GPU-Z to check the VGA model
Score
!