Cod cor processor

Hello,
12 answers Last reply
More about processor
  1. sometimes, the virtues of mandatory sterilization simply present themselves.
  2. welshmousepk said:
    sometimes, the virtues of mandatory sterilization simply present themselves.


    So the good things of having to be sterilized present themselves? :heink:
  3. Rustyy117 said:
    So the good things of having to be sterilized present themselves? :heink:


    the benefits of such a practice. such as, say, less of these threads?
  4. welshmousepk said:
    the benefits of such a practice. such as, say, less of these threads?


    uhmmm...... yeahhh :whistle:
  5. Unfortunately we would not see the results of said sterilisations here for quite a few years :(
  6. outlw6669 said:
    Unfortunately we would not see the results of said sterilisations here for quite a few years :(


    perhaps such shortcomings could be corrected retroactively?
  7. welsmousek in 2012
    Change we can believe in

    You got my vote [:jaydeejohn:5]
  8. outlw6669 said:
    welsmousek in 2012
    Change we can believe in

    You got my vote [:jaydeejohn:5]


    :lol:
  9. And there goes another happy customer.

    With their question, so perfectly worded and asked, answered with diligence and grace.

    It's Friday and I am leaving work on that note. Thank you OP who ever you are for making my day a little better.
  10. soundefx said:
    And there goes another happy customer.

    With their question, so perfectly worded and asked, answered with diligence and grace.

    It's Friday and I am leaving work on that note. Thank you OP who ever you are for making my day a little better.


    i lol'd.
  11. outlw6669 said:
    :hello:


    not gonna lie I lol'ed so freaking hard at your reply
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Call of Duty Processors Graphics