traod: easter egg?

right this might be a dumb Q but, I ran across instuctions for finding one
in tr6. my question is, is there one? and if so how do you get there? tia
rex

Did you follow the instructions (what are they)? Are you confusing this
with an easter egg on the DVD (interview between Jolie and her dad).

Rex Reynolds wrote:

> right this might be a dumb Q but, I ran across instuctions for finding one
> in tr6. my question is, is there one? and if so how do you get there? tia
> rex

found the instructions over at www.eeggs.com for the pc 'game' not
movie...thing is they also have had ppl post bogus bits like how to turn
lara into a dragon...
rex

"Rex Reynolds" <r.c.reynolds@REMOVETHISworldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> found the instructions over at www.eeggs.com for the pc 'game' not
> movie...thing is they also have had ppl post bogus bits like how to turn
> lara into a dragon...
> rex
> "Lime Jelly" <wobbly@sugary.chewystuff.com> wrote in message
> > Did you follow the instructions (what are they)? Are you confusing this
> > with an easter egg on the DVD (interview between Jolie and her dad).
> >
> > Rex Reynolds wrote:
> >
> > > right this might be a dumb Q but, I ran across instuctions for finding
> one
> > > in tr6. my question is, is there one? and if so how do you get there?
> tia
> > > rex

did you mean this one?

http://www.eeggs.com/items/40376.html

Didn't see anything about Lara turning into a dragon. :)

So dagger of Xian Eh?

Guess I'll have to try it-- assuming I have any save games of aquatic
research area.

You'll post over at a.b.l-c if you're successful?

"bbocquin" <SirTalksAlot@chatteringnuns.com> wrote in message

> "Rex Reynolds" <r.c.reynolds@REMOVETHISworldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > found the instructions over at www.eeggs.com for the pc 'game' not
> > movie...thing is they also have had ppl post bogus bits like how to turn
> > lara into a dragon...
> > rex
> > "Lime Jelly" <wobbly@sugary.chewystuff.com> wrote in message
> > > Did you follow the instructions (what are they)? Are you confusing
this
> > > with an easter egg on the DVD (interview between Jolie and her dad).
>
> did you mean this one?
>
> http://www.eeggs.com/items/40376.html
>
> Didn't see anything about Lara turning into a dragon. :)
>
> So dagger of Xian Eh?
>
> Guess I'll have to try it-- assuming I have any save games of aquatic
> research area.
>
> You'll post over at a.b.l-c if you're successful?

yep that be the one
if I find it... I post a screeny. as I recall the dragon was listed fer
tr2(they call it monster)
Rex

Rex Reynolds wrote

<snip>
> yep that be the one
> if I find it... I post a screeny. as I recall the dragon was listed fer
> tr2(they call it monster)
> Rex

Will look forward to it, (assuming of course it's legit.) Actually it's
kind of cool someone discovered a little something fun for poor AoD! :)

have not had much luck so far, and the only other items I've found seem to
be in russian... well its better than fighting the mozzies to play with my
50mm gun. conga rats on finishing your abstracts
rex
"bbocquin" <rubbish@rubbish.commie> wrote in message

> Rex Reynolds wrote
>
> <snip>
> > yep that be the one
> > if I find it... I post a screeny. as I recall the dragon was listed fer
> > tr2(they call it monster)
> > Rex
> >

> Will look forward to it, (assuming of course it's legit.) Actually it's
> kind of cool someone discovered a little something fun for poor AoD! :)

"Rex Reynolds" wrote

> have not had much luck so far, and the only other items I've found seem to
> be in russian... well its better than fighting the mozzies to play with my
> 50mm gun. conga rats on finishing your abstracts
> rex

Conga rats...

Like that one... :)

Oh & thanks btw...

As for Russians, not too sure about that one. Are the guards ever really
saying anything in AoD? The ones at the disco sounded like they were
speaking Russian, and the ones at the museum sounded at bit like French
Canadians in Quebec! :)

sry meant looked like a russian bbs (could have been Polish)
rex