traod: easter egg?

right this might be a dumb Q but, I ran across instuctions for finding one
in tr6. my question is, is there one? and if so how do you get there? tia
rex
8 answers Last reply
More about traod easter
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Did you follow the instructions (what are they)? Are you confusing this
    with an easter egg on the DVD (interview between Jolie and her dad).

    Rex Reynolds wrote:

    > right this might be a dumb Q but, I ran across instuctions for finding one
    > in tr6. my question is, is there one? and if so how do you get there? tia
    > rex

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    found the instructions over at www.eeggs.com for the pc 'game' not
    movie...thing is they also have had ppl post bogus bits like how to turn
    lara into a dragon...
    rex
    "Lime Jelly" <wobbly@sugary.chewystuff.com> wrote in message
    > Did you follow the instructions (what are they)? Are you confusing this
    > with an easter egg on the DVD (interview between Jolie and her dad).
    >
    > Rex Reynolds wrote:
    >
    > > right this might be a dumb Q but, I ran across instuctions for finding
    one
    > > in tr6. my question is, is there one? and if so how do you get there?
    tia
    > > rex

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Rex Reynolds" <r.c.reynolds@REMOVETHISworldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > found the instructions over at www.eeggs.com for the pc 'game' not
    > movie...thing is they also have had ppl post bogus bits like how to turn
    > lara into a dragon...
    > rex
    > "Lime Jelly" <wobbly@sugary.chewystuff.com> wrote in message
    > > Did you follow the instructions (what are they)? Are you confusing this
    > > with an easter egg on the DVD (interview between Jolie and her dad).
    > >
    > > Rex Reynolds wrote:
    > >
    > > > right this might be a dumb Q but, I ran across instuctions for finding
    > one
    > > > in tr6. my question is, is there one? and if so how do you get there?
    > tia
    > > > rex

    did you mean this one?

    http://www.eeggs.com/items/40376.html

    Didn't see anything about Lara turning into a dragon. :)

    So dagger of Xian Eh?

    Guess I'll have to try it-- assuming I have any save games of aquatic
    research area.

    You'll post over at a.b.l-c if you're successful?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "bbocquin" <SirTalksAlot@chatteringnuns.com> wrote in message

    > "Rex Reynolds" <r.c.reynolds@REMOVETHISworldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > > found the instructions over at www.eeggs.com for the pc 'game' not
    > > movie...thing is they also have had ppl post bogus bits like how to turn
    > > lara into a dragon...
    > > rex
    > > "Lime Jelly" <wobbly@sugary.chewystuff.com> wrote in message
    > > > Did you follow the instructions (what are they)? Are you confusing
    this
    > > > with an easter egg on the DVD (interview between Jolie and her dad).
    >
    > did you mean this one?
    >
    > http://www.eeggs.com/items/40376.html
    >
    > Didn't see anything about Lara turning into a dragon. :)
    >
    > So dagger of Xian Eh?
    >
    > Guess I'll have to try it-- assuming I have any save games of aquatic
    > research area.
    >
    > You'll post over at a.b.l-c if you're successful?

    yep that be the one
    if I find it... I post a screeny. as I recall the dragon was listed fer
    tr2(they call it monster)
    Rex
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Rex Reynolds wrote

    <snip>
    > yep that be the one
    > if I find it... I post a screeny. as I recall the dragon was listed fer
    > tr2(they call it monster)
    > Rex

    Will look forward to it, (assuming of course it's legit.) Actually it's
    kind of cool someone discovered a little something fun for poor AoD! :)
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    have not had much luck so far, and the only other items I've found seem to
    be in russian... well its better than fighting the mozzies to play with my
    50mm gun. conga rats on finishing your abstracts
    rex
    "bbocquin" <rubbish@rubbish.commie> wrote in message

    > Rex Reynolds wrote
    >
    > <snip>
    > > yep that be the one
    > > if I find it... I post a screeny. as I recall the dragon was listed fer
    > > tr2(they call it monster)
    > > Rex
    > >

    > Will look forward to it, (assuming of course it's legit.) Actually it's
    > kind of cool someone discovered a little something fun for poor AoD! :)

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Rex Reynolds" wrote

    > have not had much luck so far, and the only other items I've found seem to
    > be in russian... well its better than fighting the mozzies to play with my
    > 50mm gun. conga rats on finishing your abstracts
    > rex

    Conga rats...

    Like that one... :)

    Oh & thanks btw...

    As for Russians, not too sure about that one. Are the guards ever really
    saying anything in AoD? The ones at the disco sounded like they were
    speaking Russian, and the ones at the museum sounded at bit like French
    Canadians in Quebec! :)
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    sry meant looked like a russian bbs (could have been Polish)
    rex

    > "Rex Reynolds" wrote
    >
    > > have not had much luck so far, and the only other items I've found seem
    > > be in russian... well its better than fighting the mozzies to play with
    my
    > > 50mm gun. conga rats on finishing your abstracts
    > > rex
    >
    > Conga rats...
    >
    > Like that one... :)
    >
    > Oh & thanks btw...
    >
    > As for Russians, not too sure about that one. Are the guards ever really
    > saying anything in AoD? The ones at the disco sounded like they were
    > speaking Russian, and the ones at the museum sounded at bit like French
    > Canadians in Quebec! :)

Rex Games Video Games