Monitor comparison

Tags:
  • Hewlett Packard
  • LCD Monitor
  • Monitors
  • Components
Last response: in Components
July 22, 2010 4:09:14 PM

which monitor is better... HP ZR24w 24-inch S-IPS LCD or HP LP2475w 24-inch Widescreen LCD Monitor. Work is mostly for printed material.. I am concerned about clarity of text on screen.

More about : monitor comparison

July 22, 2010 8:30:09 PM

Unless GG works for HP.....
m
l
Related resources
July 23, 2010 1:10:43 AM

Thx for reminding me why I've refrained from joining these forums previously. Neither of you were any help.
m
l
a b C Monitor
July 23, 2010 2:01:16 AM

Maybe the Dell U2410? colors are good and sharpness is top-notch IMO.

Though the "real difference" between a monitors sharpness may relate more to the graphics card. While its"clarity" have to do more with the brightness/contrast/color settings, glossy/matte and personal preference over panel quality, so Id suggest you to find a store that stocks them and see it in real life..
m
l
July 23, 2010 2:46:58 AM

Either way, there is not reason for you to be looking at expensive IPS LCD monitors. You will find a clear monitor under $200.

Actually, I find it odd you say clear for text as all monitors I have seen that are current are clear for text.
m
l
July 23, 2010 5:17:10 PM

thank you Timop and Enzo ... I will definitely hit a store and look more closely for myself whether or not LCD's truly offer clear & crisp text. I currently still work on a CRT monitor which I love, but it is starting to take a crap on me. Was under the impression LCD monitors do not really compare on text with the CRT monitors which is why I was considering the higher-end model as my replacement.
m
l
!