Step by step for setting up a home/office network?

Is there a wizard in XP Pro for setting up a home network for my laptop
and my desktop, now that I have a wireless network set up?

Thanks.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Guide To Home Networking" from the folks at PC Magazine. ISBN 0-7645-4473-X
$25.00

"Steve Marshall" <marshall22@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Is there a wizard in XP Pro for setting up a home network for my laptop
> and my desktop, now that I have a wireless network set up?
>
> Thanks.

Goto control panel. There is a network wizard and wireless network wizard,
if using XP SP2. If you are talking about the physical setup of devices,
then you would have to use the manufacturers guides or one off the net, such
as:
http://www.ezlan.net/
or
http://www.pcnineoneone.com/howto/hmnetwk1.html