Worth a buy ?

Heart beats

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2010
I had earlier seeked help from you guys about buying a new cpu....
Now i have decided with some :

Intel i3 -530 processor
Graphics card : Nvidia gt 220
2GB DDR2 RAM
Atx cabnet
Seagate - 500 gb Hard disk

Undecided on Motherboard...suggest some of them please...

Is this enough to play games without any problems (Gta4,virtua tennis,fifa,crysis 2, farcry.......etc) ?

Hey..,also i have samsung 22 inch widescreen monitor....

Solution
Crysis 2 is a difficult game for PC hardware to deal with. You at least need a quad core and a high end GPU. So far very few GPU's have been able to tread Crysis land!!! :)
What is your budget overall, and how much can you spend on the motherboard?

You will need 2 GB DDR3 RAM if you want to use the Core i3 530 CPU.

It should play all games fine, however, you will probably need to use low or medium settings.

Heart beats

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2010

Thanks ..... why low or medium..? it wont work on higher settings?

The GeForce GT 220 isn't able to handle games like Crysis (and Crysis 2 supposedly) Far Cry 2 and GTA IV on higher settings as it is just not powerful enough. If you're talking about Far Cry 1, then high settings are probable, and I don't think Virtua Tennis is too demanding either.

veni12

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2010
You can consider buying Red Dead Redemption.

ModNation Racers sounds fairly interesting and all, but RDR, a three year long project, is an absolutely fantastic game. The locales are gorgeously rendered, the shooting mechanics are innovative, the voice acting is superb, and the graphics are top-notch.

There are over 200 random events that are bound to happen during the game, anything from an outlaw running from lawmen in the wild, to a prostitute being harassed by an unsatisfied customer. You have the choice to do what you will, anything from being the white knight and turning in the unsatisfied customer to the Marshall by tying him with your lasso, or acting like an anti-hero figure and killing the customer to protect the woman, or play the bad guy and harass the woman along with the man, even killing both of them, or you can just walk along ignoring the situation.

I only gave an example for ONE random situation, there are no limit to the possibilities, anything from tying up the man and dragging him through the desert on your horse, to shooting his kneecaps and throwing him in front of an incoming train.

Activies vary from poker, liar's dice, horseshoes, bank robberies, train robberies, treasure hunting, odd jobs for townsfolk, and much more.

Not only is the singleplayer astoundingly fun, the multiplayer packs a punch too. There is a Free Roam mode (you can travel the single player mode with your friends), Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Bag (like capture the flag). Various other modes have not been released.

==================
Help Desk Software
cheap vpn

Heart beats

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2010

Then,suggest me one graphics card........

Heart beats

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2010

thanks.........