Need help choosing a case for a cheaper gaming rig; must fit Crossfire

G

Hey, need advice on selecting a case.

I don't want half my budget to be blown on a case... so here's some that I was looking at.

The Cooler Master Elite 310 and 330 models; an Apevia X-Plorer and X-Cruiser; and a Raidmax Smilodon.

This case will be host to a Phenom II X4 CPU on an ASRock 870 Extreme3 mobo with a Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU fan, and will eventually hold twin ATI 5850 GPUs (just one right now, will buy another some time down the road)

So, my question is: If you could rank these cases from best to worst for this (eventual) setup, how would you do so? Something tells me the Smilodon will be at the top of the list, but call me curious.

EDIT: I don't plan on OCing, so if one case would lose completely just because you can't OC well with it, please reconsider.

+1 @anort3. The Antec cases I've bought or used were all solid. OTOH, [almost] every Coolermaster case I've used (including my RC-690) had minor quality issues. All were easily fixed, like untapped screw holes, but I got tired of it. If you want a cheap case, I've had no quality issues with any of the cheap Rosewill's I've used. They don't offer the airflow or sturdiness of an Antec, but if you need to save $20-$30, they're big enough.