Booting after using recovery disks

My machine crashed due to a Windows XP patch. I could not restore it from a
Restore date so reinstalled the entire system using the recovery disks. It
starts fine after being turned off but when it tries to start from
hibernating I get the message (in dos) The system could not be restarted from
its previous location due to a read failure. Delete restoration data and
proceed to system boot menu. When I hit Enter it boots. How do I fix this?

Hi

Please see if the following helps:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=The+system+could+not+be+restarted+from+its+previous+location+due+to+a+read+failure.++Delete+restoration+data+and+proceed+to+system+boot+menu.&qt_s=Search+Groups

--