bulk photo paper?

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 10, 2004 9:08:53 PM

Hi folks , any good sources of Bulk Photo Paper? I used to buy Epson
Paper 120 sheets 10 mil $19.95 at Costco but they seem to have
discontinued selling it :-(

Thanks

http://wishe.webhop.org

More about : bulk photo paper

Anonymous
December 10, 2004 10:13:35 PM

"Kwiter" <otsinekwar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi folks , any good sources of Bulk Photo Paper? I used to buy Epson
> Paper 120 sheets 10 mil $19.95 at Costco but they seem to have
> discontinued selling it :-(
>
> Thanks

Costco is now selling far nicer photo paper under the Kirkland name.
It is VERY heavy paper, with extreme glossy surface compared with the rather
crude Epson paper. I liked that Epson OK, but this is still far superior.
While I don't use it for serious stuff due to it's unknown properties
regarding longevity, I think you will prefer it to the Epson as well.
Anonymous
December 11, 2004 9:15:44 AM

> "Kwiter" <otsinekwar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi folks , any good sources of Bulk Photo Paper? I used to buy Epson
>> Paper 120 sheets 10 mil $19.95 at Costco but they seem to have
>> discontinued selling it :-(
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Costco is now selling far nicer photo paper under the Kirkland name.
> It is VERY heavy paper, with extreme glossy surface compared with the
> rather
> crude Epson paper. I liked that Epson OK, but this is still far superior.
> While I don't use it for serious stuff due to it's unknown properties
> regarding longevity, I think you will prefer it to the Epson as well.

I just bought a package of the Kirkland paper from Costco. It has 125
sheets of 8.5X11 and seems quite a bit heavier than the Epson paper. I
think the price was around $19.00. I have only printed one photo, but it
was immediately dry and looks perfect. If it holds up as well, it looks as
if it is better than the Epson.

Don Dunlap
December 12, 2004 8:56:35 PM

I'm confused, I just looked at the Kirkland Package(I got 7 packs
yesterday) it's also 10 mil but seems to be MUCH thinner than the Epson
Paper I usually got at Costco.. Time to break out the Vernier methinks.

I haven't printed on the Kirkland paper as yet, I hope I agree with
your assessment that it is superior. I also have some Lumiere but it's
WAY too pricey for doing the Calanders. I always like the Ilford Paper
and Film for B&W work.
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 2:38:22 PM

How is the print life with the Ultrachrome Inks?

> "Kwiter" <otsinekwar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi folks , any good sources of Bulk Photo Paper? I used to buy Epson
> > Paper 120 sheets 10 mil $19.95 at Costco but they seem to have
> > discontinued selling it :-(
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Costco is now selling far nicer photo paper under the Kirkland name.
> It is VERY heavy paper, with extreme glossy surface compared with the
rather
> crude Epson paper. I liked that Epson OK, but this is still far
superior.
> While I don't use it for serious stuff due to it's unknown properties
> regarding longevity, I think you will prefer it to the Epson as well.

December 4, 2008 5:34:03 AM

Quote:

Hi folks , any good sources of Bulk Photo Paper? I used to buy Epson
Paper 120 sheets 10 mil $19.95 at Costco but they seem to have
discontinued selling it :-(

Thanks

http://wishe.webhop.org

hi,

I am a manufacturer of inkjet photo paper in China. I promise our paper is very good quality and with very low price!Please, if you have interest, please contact me: connie at gxpaper dot net. I can send free samples to you!

!