OCZ Agility 2 problem

gzussturbo

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
So, I was playing Skyrim a couple days ago, when i got the blue screen of death. I restarted my comp and it gave me the option to "start normally" which would bring the windows 7 logo up, then flash the blue screen really quickly before restarting.

or
to "launch startup repair" which brings me to system recovery option. One option in that box lets me restore using a system image (but i have not created one, but will start doing so). Or else i can use a recovery tool to help fix the problem.

At the bottom of the box it also says to load drivers, so I do that and I can see my HDD which is a WD Caviar Black with all it`s contents still in the folders, but it doesn`t recognise my SSD, so I`m assuming that it is the problem. BUT when I go into my BIOS, it`s the other way around, my OCZ is in the list, but not my WD...

my OS is located on my SSD, its windows 7 64 bit. Is it possibly to recover my data from the ssd since my BIOS recognizes it? are there any tricks I can go to get it to work? even for a short while just to pull some stuff off it?