Solved

Need Guidance on my PC build

Hey guys!

Im planning on doing a mass pc upgrade on my old back up system and get it alive and running again.

Im currently looking at the following build...

Im on a budget of $430 AUS

CPU: AM3 x4 945 OR Am3 x4 630
Mobo: GigiaByte MA785G-US2H
Graphics card: 1GB GTS 250 ECS <--- any suggestions for graphics cards? for around the same price of $130

And i currently own a Corsair VX 450w PSU and Im wondering if the power supply could support all of that. and im hoping to put it all in a Thermal Take V3 case since its a nice cheap case with a lot of bonus's.
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about need guidance build
  1. ^ What will you be using the PC for???
  2. gkay09 said:
    ^ What will you be using the PC for???

Gaming depending on the games i can run on it, Internet, videos etc
  3. ^ Well they why not switch to the X3 435/ 440 and get a card like the HD 5770 ???
    And as for the PSU, it can easily handle the HD 5770...My friend uses a CM Real Power 460W for powering an i5 750 + HD 5770...
  4. gkay09 said:
    ^ Well they why not switch to the X3 435/ 440 and get a card like the HD 5770 ???
    And as for the PSU, it can easily handle the HD 5770...My friend uses a CM Real Power 460W for powering an i5 750 + HD 5770...

Hmm i can c what u mean, but im not sure if im going 2 be able to get all of it as im going of this site here http://www.msy.com.au/Parts/PARTS.pdf since it has a store near where i live. but none the less thanks for the ideas and the input on the power supply
  5. Best answer
    ^ Well they should be having the Athlon II X3s and about the mobo, for ~AUD 10-15, will get you the newer mobos with the 880 chipset, that has new features such as SATA 6GB/s and USB3.0...
  6. hmm, well if they cant stock em for me, ill try find a decent site to order and send it off to me.
  7. gkay09 said:
    ^ Well they should be having the Athlon II X3s and about the mobo, for ~AUD 10-15, will get you the newer mobos with the 880 chipset, that has new features such as SATA 6GB/s and USB3.0...

also wat x3 should i go for if i can get it, and ill research into the mobo's now
  8. Either the 435 or 440...
  9. Thanks for all your help! ill keep all this in mind when getting the parts.
  10. Best answer selected by ltpimp.
  11. ^ Good Luck finding the components...
    And check out this site...seems to be a good etailer...
    http://pccasegear.com/
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Graphics Cards Systems