Sign in with
Your question

Asus Motherboard Return!

Last response: in Motherboards
February 6, 2011 10:08:26 AM

As you all know, intel have made a mistake with their SB.

That means that we all need to send our Motherboards back, to get a new and fixed one.

http://event.asus.com/2011/SandyBridge/notice/

here they tell as all we have to do, and motherboards that does not take effect of this mistake (even though all the SB motherboards have this Error)

But one question... why should we send it it back now, when they havent even made the new motherboards yet.. ? :heink: 
a c 435 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b å Intel
February 6, 2011 10:57:59 AM

If you have a spare pc, I would send it back and get on a waiting list for replacement as soon as possible. You can also contact asus and find out the deadline for shipping it.
February 6, 2011 7:12:13 PM

lol "waiting list" ?!
Related resources
a c 435 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b å Intel
February 6, 2011 10:08:14 PM

Sure. If they are halfway organized, they'll have some kind of priority list; asus doesn't manufacture all their boards; they have to wait for shipments just like the rest of us.
February 7, 2011 1:54:02 PM

wow... i knew i should had bought the Gigabyte.. they allready have a new board!
February 7, 2011 10:50:42 PM

kivan2400 said:
wow... i knew i should had bought the Gigabyte.. they allready have a new board!

Where.......source ?

It's going to a month before the revised "Cougar" Intel chip even ships to the Mobo manufacture's and another month before they get the new Mobo's out.
a b V Motherboard
February 8, 2011 12:15:58 AM

@OP you don't have to send your mobo right now at all ,you got 3year warranty (i have ASUS P67 MB and i will send it in when i feel like or as soon as the new one will be available)
February 8, 2011 6:01:56 AM

im in denmark :( 

the registration form is for Us and Canada :p 
a b V Motherboard
February 8, 2011 6:22:18 AM

kivan2400 said:
im in denmark :( 

the registration form is for Us and Canada :p 

sucks to be you :kaola: 
February 8, 2011 2:20:04 PM

big time :(  XD
!