Sign in with
Your question

Xd to sd adapter

Last response: in Storage
July 4, 2012 7:49:47 AM

I know there are adapters that will accept xd to sd that go into a usb slot but I'm trying to find one that fits the sd slot on my Dad's Kodak printer that doesn't support a usb. Has anyone had any luck finding a card like this? I live in GA and my Dad in CA so I can't help him and he doesn't know how to use a computer so I'm really struggling with this. Can anyone recommend an adapter to me?

More about : adapter

a b G Storage
July 4, 2012 1:53:44 PM

I think you mean although the printer hooks up to the computer via usb, the printer itself does not have a usb input to print from correct? If that is the case you should really teach your dad how to print from his computer....
m
l
July 11, 2012 7:47:01 AM

nhasian said:
I think you mean although the printer hooks up to the computer via usb, the printer itself does not have a usb input to print from correct? If that is the case you should really teach your dad how to print from his computer....

He has a printer that isn't hooked up to a computer at all. It has a little viewfinder and he is able to print picture from sd cards to it but he has one camera that is an xd and we can't find an adapter that will take the xs and convert it to sd. He doesn't know how to use a computer, and at his age he really has no interest in learning how to use one. It would be much easier if I was in California with him but I live in Georgia so I can't help him or I would. I'm trying to think of something or someway to help him from here. If anyone can think of anything I'd appreciate it.
m
l
!