Use Win TV card as capture card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin 71

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
Hey, I have a wintv-hvr 1800, and I want to know how to use it as a capture card to make videos, but when I attach devices to the rca a/v ins, I can't find any options to view or record video off the card.. any help would be great.

Solution
Thats odd. I think it may only be possible on Visita & Windows 7...

I'd be able to do it if I could some how use your computer, I'm good at problem solving like that, But I can't explain anything to you, if I have nothing to work with.

Use google to find something.

ninelivesproductions

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2010
Can you at all see anything on your computer screen? You'll need to figure out how to set your input to RCA. I THINK Windows Movie maker can do this.

Once you've done that you can just record directly form wmm, and edit with a better program (trust me noone likes it when people edit with garbage like that) or if using something else to display it on your screen, you could use camstudio. I dont have to explain how to set up the audio, if you cant figure that out you shouldn't be trying to do this.

Hope that all helps!

ninelivesproductions

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2010
Thats odd. I think it may only be possible on Visita & Windows 7...

I'd be able to do it if I could some how use your computer, I'm good at problem solving like that, But I can't explain anything to you, if I have nothing to work with.

Use google to find something.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS