AOD: tomb of anchients bug

karl

when i am on this level and i get about a quater through where you
stand of teh beem andp ull the lever to openup ledges on the wall, no
leges come out, i here teh sound but dont see then so i cannot finsi
hthe level, please tell me how to fix it, im playing it on the
playstation

karl, i don't have a solution to your problem coz i play it on pc. but
i will put that bug on our walkthroughs to let other gamers know about
it...

our tomb of ancients walks are currently here:
http://www.pcgamesdb.com/tombraider/walkthroughs.php?wthGID=6&wthLID=tomb_of_ancients

thanks

Shehi
TRComm.Net

karluk@gmail.com (karl) wrote in message news:<1237f17.0407160802.70c108ce@posting.google.com>...
> when i am on this level and i get about a quater through where you
> stand of teh beem andp ull the lever to openup ledges on the wall, no
> leges come out, i here teh sound but dont see then so i cannot finsi
> hthe level, please tell me how to fix it, im playing it on the
> playstation

TRENDING THREADS