Playing Games on Laptop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
October 5, 2004 1:46:52 PM

Hi,

I bought a laptop eventually. I'm happy.

I was reading something on the Web the other day about playing games on
your laptop being a bad idea. I think I remember it saying that it's not
good for the screen.

Is there any truth in this?

More about : playing games laptop

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
October 6, 2004 5:14:18 PM

No.

"Cool Guy" <coolguy@abc.xyz> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I bought a laptop eventually. I'm happy.
>
> I was reading something on the Web the other day about playing games on
> your laptop being a bad idea. I think I remember it saying that it's not
> good for the screen.
>
> Is there any truth in this?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
October 7, 2004 5:54:04 PM

That's another computer myth! The screens on a laptop are just tha same as
TFT screens sold for Desktops. They are LCD and cannot be damaged by using
them.

Some people prefer not to use LCD screens for gaming, as some cheaper
screens can be a little blurry. Could be where this myth came from!

**SS**

!