Playing Games on Laptop

Hi,

I bought a laptop eventually. I'm happy.

I was reading something on the Web the other day about playing games on
your laptop being a bad idea. I think I remember it saying that it's not
good for the screen.

Is there any truth in this?
2
answers
Last reply
More about playing games laptop

    No.

    "Cool Guy" <coolguy@abc.xyz> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I bought a laptop eventually. I'm happy.
    >
    > I was reading something on the Web the other day about playing games on
    > your laptop being a bad idea. I think I remember it saying that it's not
    > good for the screen.
    >
    > Is there any truth in this?

    That's another computer myth! The screens on a laptop are just tha same as
    TFT screens sold for Desktops. They are LCD and cannot be damaged by using
    them.

    Some people prefer not to use LCD screens for gaming, as some cheaper
    screens can be a little blurry. Could be where this myth came from!

    **SS**

    "John Poutre" <jfp14news@cox.net> wrote in message
    > No.
    >
    > "Cool Guy" <coolguy@abc.xyz> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I bought a laptop eventually. I'm happy.
    >>
    >> I was reading something on the Web the other day about playing games on
    >> your laptop being a bad idea. I think I remember it saying that it's not
    >> good for the screen.
    >>
    >> Is there any truth in this?

Laptops Games