I have a DVD/CD+RW new drive but it's working in a very strange way. First
the auto play doesn't work all the time. Second whenever I change any CD data
or audio and try to access it, it gives me the files of the previous CD. Ex.
If I put CD 1 and wokred with it and after that I put any other CD 2 I still
when I open the folder see the contents of CD1 again. I tried to refresh by
F5 but it doesn't work except after ejecting the CD so many times.

Please help.
--
*********
IT Manager

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Try this - after removing CD #1 close Explorer, put CD #2 in the drive, open
Explorer; the new CDs info should now be readily available.

Jerry
Southern California

"Ibrahim Awwad" <ibrahim_awwad(at)hotmail(dot)com(antispam)> wrote in
message news:388ADB16-B485-4CBC-86F0-5DDF925B344A@microsoft.com...
>I have a DVD/CD+RW new drive but it's working in a very strange way. First
> the auto play doesn't work all the time. Second whenever I change any CD
> data
> or audio and try to access it, it gives me the files of the previous CD.
> Ex.
> If I put CD 1 and wokred with it and after that I put any other CD 2 I
> still
> when I open the folder see the contents of CD1 again. I tried to refresh
> by
> F5 but it doesn't work except after ejecting the CD so many times.
>
> Please help.
> --
> *********
> IT Manager
> DeLaval Ltd.
> Cairo-Egypt
> *********
> |-----------------------------|
> |Islam is peace not Terror|
> |-----------------------------|

You may also go to the Microsoft article search site
http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us

and enter

cd refresh contents

and read the articles, such as
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;132575

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:00:12 -0800, "Jerry" <NoSpamChiefZeke@MSN.com>
wrote:

>Try this - after removing CD #1 close Explorer, put CD #2 in the drive, open
>Explorer; the new CDs info should now be readily available.
>
>Jerry
>Southern California
>
>"Ibrahim Awwad" <ibrahim_awwad(at)hotmail(dot)com(antispam)> wrote in
>message news:388ADB16-B485-4CBC-86F0-5DDF925B344A@microsoft.com...
>>I have a DVD/CD+RW new drive but it's working in a very strange way. First
>> the auto play doesn't work all the time. Second whenever I change any CD
>> data
>> or audio and try to access it, it gives me the files of the previous CD.
>> Ex.
>> If I put CD 1 and wokred with it and after that I put any other CD 2 I
>> still
>> when I open the folder see the contents of CD1 again. I tried to refresh
>> by
>> F5 but it doesn't work except after ejecting the CD so many times.
>>
>> Please help.
>> --
>> *********
>> IT Manager
>> DeLaval Ltd.
>> Cairo-Egypt
>> *********
>> |-----------------------------|
>> |Islam is peace not Terror|

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Dear All,

Well I've uninstalled the Roxio CD burner and the content of the CD is
refreshed, but the auto play doesn't work as I used to do with XP. I mean it
should ask you whenever you eneter an CD to which activity you need to
process.

BR