Fast lowbatt

G

Hello,
im an aspire 4520G used i want to asked a question on how long did my laptop nedd to charge to make the battery life stay longer?

Acer Aspire 4520 Laptop Battery FAQ

1.How Long will the New Acer Aspire 4520 Laptop Batteries Power the Laptop?

Battery run-time on a laptop is difficult to determine. Actual battery running time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. The use of the screen, the hard drive and other accessories results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing its running time. The total run-time of the battery is also dependent upon the design of the equipment. Generally, a new Hi-Capacity Acer Aspire 4520 battery will run 30% to 50% longer than the old battery did when it was new.

2. How can I maximize battery performance?

There are several steps you can take to insure that you get maximum performance from your new Battery for Acer Aspire 4520 notebook:

A. Breaking In New Battery
new Acer Aspire 4520 laptop battery come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.

B.It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.

C. Exercise your New buy Acer Aspire 4520 Battery
Do not leave your battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.

D. Battery Storage
If you don't plan on using the battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.