Solved

Will this case be enough for an asus hd 5850?

the case is from newegg (like duh...). http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811162055&cm_re=fx_case-_-11-162-055-_-Product

it just looks really funky n has awesome cooling options too...
but i was wondering if it'll be enough for an asus radeon hd 5850..
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about will case asus 5850
  1. The 5850 would fit in almost any ATX case, dont worry.

But that case doesn't seem like it has great quality, though the design is acceptable.
  2. Timop said:
    The 5850 would fit in almost any ATX case, dont worry.

But that case doesn't seem like it has great quality, though the design is acceptable.

lol... i hear people from newegg saying they had to cut off hard drive bays in thermaltake armor and sunbeam transformer (full tower) cases for this one to fit :kaola:
  3. cyber_tron said:
    lol... i hear people from newegg saying they had to cut off hard drive bays in thermaltake armor and sunbeam transformer (full tower) cases for this one to fit :kaola:

I am not sure about them..but I also am using 5850 and i had no problems placing it in my ATX casing.
  4. Just checked out the new egg site and you know what, i am using the same casing

:)
  5. The 5850 is 9.5inches long, which is shorter than an ATX Mobo, unless the case has problems fitting the motherboard, the 5850 would be fine.
  6. evan4244 said:
    I am not sure about them..but I also am using 5850 and i had no problems placing it in my ATX casing.

can u specify which case you are using?
  7. Best answer
    cyber_tron said:
    can u specify which case you are using?

The same one you are planning to get. My 5850 is from Sapphire thogh.
  8. Best answer selected by cyber_tron.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Asus Cases HD Components