HP dv1000 Driver installation issues

Deathjunior

Honorable
Feb 10, 2013
Hello,
I'm doing some work on an HP dv1000 laptop for a friend. Basically reinstalling everything from fresh as well as cleaning out all the dust and adding a little ram. Its just a simple pc for thier office. However I can't seem to get the drivers for two particular things to work. The first is the audio driver, when I look it up on HP's webpage I find this laptop the hp dv1000 CTO and i have downloaded that driver and every time I get a failure code. As for the other problem. This one actually might be the most annoying. I know for a fact this laptop has wifi as I was using it before I did the reinstallation of the operating system. So did the audio, however I can get nither to work and no matter what drivers I try nothing seems to function. If anyone has any idea to help with this that would be awesome cause I am at my whits end

supervai

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
i guess what happen to me on a hp laptop is that i have to install an application to find the driver for me and it really work. but i cant remember the software name now. there is a lot out there