Tombraider6 and Nvidia 6800GT: much smoother!

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003

Just a note on a benchmark run comparison between my old Radeon 9700pro and
this new 6800GT:
At 1280x1024x32 with the same quality settings, I went from 64fps average to
108fps, pretty close to a doubling of the score. I'll have to give this
game a try again :)

rms

Wow... I think I must try that baby too :)

HAPPY RAIDING!

Shehi
TRComm.Net Webmaster
http://www.trcomm.net