360 Slim Hard Drive Dimensions??

pipinhot2

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
Soo i got rid of alot of old games, consoles, and bought a 360 Slim for pretty cheap.

Before i got rid of my old Red Ringed 360 i ripped its 120GB Hard drive out, and then put it in the new Slim..... Without the caddy.
I later purchased a caddy, and when it arrived the hard drive was too wide to fit in the caddy.

What size hard drive is supposed to fit the 360 slim???

Solution
The only hard drive that will fit in the slim is the one designed for the slim. All the past generation Xboxs have different size HDDs you can pick up a 320 GIG for 99.99 on amazon. Back up all your data from your old drive to your computer then transfer it to your new Xbox HDD. Boom, you have a giant HDD, a sexy Xbox and all your old games saves.

BR iZ NSAN3

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
The only hard drive that will fit in the slim is the one designed for the slim. All the past generation Xboxs have different size HDDs you can pick up a 320 GIG for 99.99 on amazon. Back up all your data from your old drive to your computer then transfer it to your new Xbox HDD. Boom, you have a giant HDD, a sexy Xbox and all your old games saves.

Solution