Hibernate comes on by itself?

I have my computer Hibernate overnight but I noticed it coming on by itself
about 9:15-9:40 am. I know this is strange because in hibernation only
physically turning it back on is supposed to be the only way to bring it out
of hibernation, no prompting by a program (such as "update" or the like)
will work. How is it coming on by itself?

HP, windows XP, SP2 (sp2 was installed at factory not downloaded)

Fixed... went to System>Hardware>Device Mgr.>Network Adaptor (and
Modem)Properties>Power Management> uncheck "Allow this device to bring the
computer out of standby"