Missing post...

I made a post on this forum last week or something, had a really good reply to it yesterday i think, been in hospital, come back to check the info out now and all i get is "Sorry, this thread doesn't exist".

I read the rules before i posted and made sure i abided by them, so like hmmm, has my thread been removed or moved?

Iv also just had one more look under my profile and under "My Threads" and it doesn't seem to be there!!

If the post has been deleted can i be told why? and any way i can just get the info from it please! As thats why i came here for help in the first place!

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about missing post
  1. ;well.thats up to the mods to tell u that son, cant help u there if it was deleted, ull have to pm a mod, id check with the forum rules first with if thats doable or not sorry to hear u where at the hospital
  2. Just checked my inbox and found this...

mousemonkey has moved your thread called "Need a bit of help..." in the following sectionSystems

I can't find it :/ Can someone please help me. Im tired, not feeling to good and would just like the info pasted into a little notepad file then im off to bed! :/
  3. iceclock said:
    ;well.thats up to the mods to tell u that son, cant help u there if it was deleted, ull have to pm a mod, id check with the forum rules first with if thats doable or not sorry to hear u where at the hospital

Dont you just love posting a reply to a thread at the exact same time someone else does! lol

Thank you iceclock :)
  4. Can anyone please help? The original post was about building a new pc up! All i want to do right now is research the parts that were recommended and start buying! But i cant, cause it seems someone moved my post!

Iv sent that person a pm, but no reply as yet!

Please help
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory