TR1: Killing a mummy

ARGH!! I use the magnums as I don't want to use up my shotgun
shells. It takes forever!!!
Is there an easier way???

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 04:58:13 GMT, James Evans
<waverider@mindspring.com> wrote:

> ARGH!! I use the magnums as I don't want to use up my shotgun
>shells. It takes forever!!!
> Is there an easier way???

I use the grenade laucher: they are blown to bits.

I love the shotgun, it rules the mummies. Find the endless ammo code and
shoot away. Its on dracmans site I think, its been a while...