Solved

Outlook Express Email for Windows XP

Recently, I am unable to send email messages to two of my clients from one of my computers on my network. I am able to send email messages to these clients from other computers on the network.

Here is the error I am receiving:

Quote:
Your message was rejected by mta7.am0.yahoodns.net for the following reason:

Message not allowed - [320]

The following recipients did not receive this message:

<tnichczynski@yahoo.com>

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Lawrence
lkeeney@cox.net
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about outlook express email windows
  1. Best answer
    Make sure the time and date are correct on that PC. That error can be caused by the time being off by more than a few hours.
  2. PhilFrisbie said:
    Make sure the time and date are correct on that PC. That error can be caused by the time being off by more than a few hours.

Thanks for your reply.

My computer was off by exactly 1 hour.

What is strange that only two of my contacts were being blocked.

I just sent both of these contacts test email messages to see if fixing my clock solved the problem.

Edit:

This did not solve the problem as both of the email messages I just sent were blocked.
  3. Did you make sure the DATE was correct?
  4. No, unfortunately I did not check the DATE. The date was off by one month. I corrected this, and sent a test message to one of the contacts I was having a problem with.

I did not receive and immediate error reply like I did previously, so hopefully this fixed the problem. I will post here again when and if I receive a reply to my test message.

Lawrence

Edit:

My email was received by the contact I sent it to. Hopefully, this will fix the other contact I could not send an email message to also.

Thanks for you help on this problem. It is much appreciated.
  5. Best answer selected by lkeeney.
Ask a new question

Read More

Outlook Express Computers Email Windows XP