Which Gaming Keyboard Should I Purchase?

will31

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I've had the G110, and have had it for over 6mos. now. It is a really nice keyboard. I don't use the G keys in gaming but I do have them programged for the things like the calculator, and other shortcuts. It's really nice, has headphone jacks, and a USB plug. The keys feel really nice and the keyboard is just made with quality. No complaints at all. I have a RAZER mouse, have had it for a few years now and I don't think anyone makes a better mouse than RAZER but their keyboards felt really cheap to me when I was doing my research on what keyboard to get.

Just my two cents...

james7266

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010
Hello friends,

I was looking for a keyboard from a very long time but didn't found any keyboard under my budget, then my nephew suggested me a website and you do not believe I found many keyboards under my budget. I purchased one for my cousin and some of the main features of keyboard are : Compact and mini size, USB connection interface, Resistant to any dirt, and even coffe or tea, the keyboard can be used safely in highly dusty environments etc.. If you are in the same position in which I was earlier then you can visit this website http://www.brandsdragon.com/

Allow your fingers some comfort by choosing the best.