Which graphic card should i buy?

G

What graphics card should i buy i have a quad core amd and 2gb of ram?

G

AMD AthlonII Quad core x4 620 and 2gb or RAM thats it I havent bought a monitor yet will do tomorrow maybe you could advise i need operating system, graphic card, monitor ( i thought of getting a 19" hd lcd tv) and a keyboard and mouse i want to play games especially Arma 2 any help will be appreciated thanx!

What's your budget? You would be better off asking for component advice in the "Homebuilt Systems" section of the forum. There's a sticky titled "How to ask for new build advice" there. We can help optimize a build for you if you provide ALL the information in the sticky.

mentalynuts

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2008
Do you have a budget to work with?

From the sounds of it your doing a lot of upgrading or a new build. With the limited info you have given another 2gb of ram would make a huge difference. For a 19inc monitor you don't need sli or crossfire.

As for operating system I would say windows 7 64 bit would make it more future proof its a lot faster than vista and runs better.

If your willing to spend a fair amount of cash for keyboard or mouse check out Razor products. I have a Lycosa keyboard and Lachesis mouse from them and all i can say is its like sex in yer hands. http://www.razerzone.com/

Sadly i cant advise on the gpu as don't know much about them.

king game

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2009
for that res a 5770 can handle everything

and a 400W certified psu would be good

upgrade your ram to 4GB if you can

and dont bother on gaming mouse and keyB

a ordinary key board and mouse for 20 or 25$ form logitech would be great for gaming

TRENDING THREADS