Solved

Ssd bench test score

Tell me anyone im new at this how can i improve this score..Im a first time builder i know what had to be done but i just never build my own pc till this one...also i installed the ssd's in raid 0 seems to work well Pretty proud of myself http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1766/ssdscore.png
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about bench test score
  1. You didn't indicate your motherboard model or SSD model but the benchmark looks great.
  2. Looks good!
  3. Good choice on the benchmarking software!
  4. I am running a sandisk sata 3 120gb ssd on an older socket 775 board with a PCIe sata 3 controller.

Your benchmarks are 3x mine. I don't think your going to get it much faster with out the use of rocket fuel.
  5. Dereck47 said:
    You didn't indicate your motherboard model or SSD model but the benchmark looks great.

Yes maybe that would have been a good idea....Asus Sabertooth Z77 with 2 OZC Vertex 3 120gb raid 0
  6. Best answer
    You're getting 99% of advertised Reads and 97% of advertised Writes.
    Doesn't get much better than that using incompressible data (which AS-SSD uses).
  7. bucknutty said:
    I am running a sandisk sata 3 120gb ssd on an older socket 775 board with a PCIe sata 3 controller.

Your benchmarks are 3x mine. I don't think your going to get it much faster with out the use of rocket fuel.

I just did a upgrade that's how these score happened i use to also have a 775 motherboard the old Asus maximis formula and i wanted to install my 2 ssd's on it. Some as i installed them & went to boot up..Nothing tried everything it wouldn't work so i but everything back to the way it was still nothing.So i had a pro from japan look at it a computer genius and he was clueless some how the board got corrupted he also said that particular board was the worst board asus ever made for returnes
  8. Best answer selected by douglasw.
Ask a new question

Read More

SSD Benchmark Storage