What do think of this case?

so i was gonna get this case does anyone know if its got a good coolin system in it not that my *** will be runnin really hot but if i ever wanted to oc something would this case suffice.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147023

my case now is crap so any is better to be honest but...want something decent know what im saying

Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit(6.1,Build 7600)
Pentium dual-core E5300 @ 2.6ghz
4096mb ram
GTX 460 768mb
P5QPL-AM motherboard
500w BFG power supply
hp w1707 17inch 1440x900 resolution
10 answers Last reply
More about what case
  1. The link takes me to Newegg's home page.
  2. Its a decent case, nice designs and all, only nit to pick is the top mounted PSU.

    How about this? http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811121096
  3. That too takes me to their home page.

    I'm in America, so that may be the problem.

    May I have the model number?
  4. JohnnyChrist said:
    That too takes me to their home page.

    I'm in America, so that may be the problem.

    May I have the model number?

    Try right clicking and open in new tab.
    Its the Rosewill Blackbone and HEC Blitz.
  5. Timop said:
    Try right clicking and open in new tab.
    Its the Rosewill Blackbone and HEC Blitz.

    Thats what I was doing, and no cigar. Odd.

    Thanks for the name though.

    Both seem fine. Out of those two I'd go Rosewill though, mainly because they're more well known.
  6. JohnnyChrist said:
    Thats what I was doing, and no cigar. Odd.

    Thanks for the name though.

    Both seem fine. Out of those two I'd go Rosewill though, mainly because they're more well known.

    I think Rosewill sources from HEC though, look at the challenger (or is it the destroyer) alomost an identical case.
  7. whats wrong with it mounted on the top?
  8. Bottom mounted PSUs tend to have better airflow and extends the life of a PSU somewhat.

    Personally I perfer the looks and thinks cable management is somewhat easier.
  9. ok cool thanks man i think thats twice you helpd me out ha
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Hewlett Packard Components