Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Where does asus put it?

Last response: in Motherboards
February 16, 2011 12:28:28 PM

Hi, I recently bought a crosshair IV formula motherboard and I can't for the life of me find anything on what they recommend as far as runnning temps and max temps. The NB seems to be running hot and I'm not sure what is ok and where I should shut down to make sure I don't endanger any parts. Havn't seen anything in the booklet, I was hoping since it was a asus board I could find it on there website but havn't had any luck.

So if anyone knows where Asus puts this info or if you would recommend a temp not to go past that would help.

Thanks

More about : asus put

Best solution

a b V Motherboard
February 17, 2011 1:28:51 AM

huntergren said:
Hi, I recently bought a crosshair IV formula motherboard and I can't for the life of me find anything on what they recommend as far as runnning temps and max temps. The NB seems to be running hot and I'm not sure what is ok and where I should shut down to make sure I don't endanger any parts. Havn't seen anything in the booklet, I was hoping since it was a asus board I could find it on there website but havn't had any luck.

So if anyone knows where Asus puts this info or if you would recommend a temp not to go past that would help.

Thanks

From what I have learned about the NB temp issue on my 1366 socket board, they shut down automatically at 100c. I doubt yours is any different but you could post on the ASUS forum and ask. Unless you are close to this number, I would not be overly concerned.
February 21, 2011 5:51:03 PM

Best answer selected by huntergren.
m
l
!