application management

jrs

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2001

I can't turn my system on...there is no display....I try a few times and then
it goes on. If I look at the event viewer I see the following messages.
Waht do I do? thanks

The Application Management service terminated with the following error:
The specified module could not be found.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Bad monitor or bad video card. Try swapping them out - if you can borrow
another one.