epson photo pc 650 battery woes

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
December 12, 2004 1:26:16 AM

Hello,

Has any one experienced the following kind of battery problem:

The camera drains brand new batteries within a few minutes of use. I
have tried and reassured a few times with new batteries to no avail.
Any insights appreciated.

Thanks,
hk
December 12, 2004 1:42:11 AM

Hi Ken,

I am using four Panasonic AA NiCad batteries.

-hk
December 12, 2004 1:59:19 AM

Thanks Ken.

hk.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 9:33:23 AM

hk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has any one experienced the following kind of battery problem:
>
> The camera drains brand new batteries within a few minutes of use. I
> have tried and reassured a few times with new batteries to no avail.
> Any insights appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> hk

Hi hk...

What kind of batteries are you using?

Ken
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 9:52:02 AM

hk wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> I am using four Panasonic AA NiCad batteries.
>
> -hk

Hi hk...

Good, the answer's simple.. :)

NiCad's are the very next thing to useless for use in
your camera... the results you're getting are to be
expected.

You must get yourself a set of 4 NiMh batteries AND a
proper NiMh charger. You'll be more than overjoyed with
the result :)

Take care.

Ken
!